March 17, 2005

Starting Over

I've been blogging off and on for three years. I guess in spite of my protestations that I'm what the professional geeks call an early adopter. My blogs have ranged from moderately successful - I have/had a rather well known political blog - to relative non-starters. I tried a writing blog, but every time I posted I wondered why I wasn't writing instead of writing about writing.

So here I am again.

I've been avoiding my largely political blog for months. At first I thought it was post election depression, but lately I've been longing to feel free to work through a wider range of things that are more personal. Not that politics isn't personal.

And as I've tried to work through what kind of blog would suit me, I figured out yet again that I don't fit nicely into a predesigned box. I'm just going to blather and see what lands on the screen. If you're reading this for some reason, hello there. Feel free to talk to me on the comments. If you're sufficiently obnoxious, I'll delete. Or engage. We'll see.

Welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home