April 01, 2005

A Day Off of Work

Thus far I have renewed my driver's permit, no small deal since the my mail renewal materials were returned "addressee unknown." And bought four pair of shoes -- black, brown, red, and pink.

It is the first day this year that I have gone outside with short sleeves. The sun is shining, daffodils and crocus blooming, and I have a very early flowering tree outside my bedroom window. Looks like spring is on the way.

Noe I need to take all this energy and do my taxes. At least I found the energy to buy TurboTax.

2 Comments:

At April 03, 2005 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go turbo tax. But I think you need to take a day off next week to do it.

 
At April 03, 2005 1:24 PM, Blogger Sasha said...

What an excellent plan. I'm feeling a little tummy virus coming on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home