July 02, 2005

An Alternative Theory of Intelligent Design

We sometimes deal with religion here at Collecting Shards, so I thought I'd bring you an alternative theory of Intelligent Design that I was previously unaware of. Bobby Henderson has written to the Kansas School Board asking that it be taught alongside their other alternatives.

Basically it proposes that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. Here is Bobby's sketch:


He provides an additional theory about how global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s and includes a demonstrative graph. It's worth a look.

10 Comments:

At July 03, 2005 3:41 AM, Blogger Blue said...

Please, PLEASE, won't someone buy me the grey T-shirt? I will transfer the equivalent in dollars into the account of your choice. I promise.

 
At July 03, 2005 2:55 PM, Blogger Blue said...

hell, yes. It's wonderful!
But really, let me know the cost and the account details...

 
At July 03, 2005 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one Blue? The Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Pirates vs Global Warming one? (And what size?)

 
At July 03, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Jolene said...

So are they going to implement a training program for aspiring pirates along with teaching this theory of ID? They clearly should, as the future of the world depends on it.

 
At July 03, 2005 4:50 PM, Blogger Blue said...

Oh,the Monster absolutely....large should do it....
xoxoxo

 
At July 05, 2005 11:12 AM, Blogger Blue said...

OK, honeybunch. Can you get me three pairs of lime-green socks at Wal-mart, too? I think that would look DIVINE with my mauve suit, don't you?

 
At July 05, 2005 3:47 PM, Blogger Blue said...

Lilac. But will it clash? Ay, there's the rub.

 
At July 06, 2005 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Wheeze, are you taking care of this detail or ???

 
At July 06, 2005 7:55 AM, Blogger Landru said...

I'll handle the Wal-Mart if someone else handles the shipping. I live out in Uhmuhricuh, y'know. Or at least close enough to it that the WallyWorld is just five minutes away. Talia lives down in civilization and stuff, the bitch.

 
At July 13, 2005 12:05 AM, Blogger Pam said...

I'll pay extra to see Tech shop at Wal*Mart. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home